Voter Photo ID is required to receive a ballot!
Take the time now to find out if you have an acceptable form of identification for voting by visiting the links below:
Elections for the City of Chippewa Falls are administered by the City Clerk’s office.
- Office hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
- Location: First Floor, City Hall, 30 W Central Street
- Telephone: 715-726-2719
- Fax: 715-726-2759
2018 Election Dates:
- 2018 Spring Election - April 3, 2018
- 2018 Partisan Primary - August 14, 2018
- 2018 Fall General Election - November 6, 2018